Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: CoD 5: World at War

  1. #11
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: CoD 5: World at War

    Yeah, depending on the weapon, it is usually better to camp.

    They have added some new online games that are fun.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: CoD 5: World at War

    Looks like i'm just going to have to get me a new 360 and find out for myself. I hadn't planned on gettin another one but i miss H3 and COD5 sounds good plus the new Tom CLancy game is coming out soon and the new College BB so i'm going to give in and get one
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: CoD 5: World at War

    i loved it, me and a buddy of mine played it for PS2 and couldnt put it down, my only complaint was the campaign mode wasnt long enough.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member imported_red_66's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2003
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: CoD 5: World at War

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like i'm just going to have to get me a new 360 and find out for myself. </div></div>

    Have you tried calling Xbox support and seeing if they will fix it for you? If you are having red rings in all but the upper right hand corner then it is covered by an extended warranty on that part. They fixed mine for totally free, shipping and all.

    Go to Xbox Support Link and look over that. But I thought my Xbox would not be covered still but I called them and they told me they would send my shipping label and fix it no question asked. It's probably worth a call to save 200 bucks.

  5. #15
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: CoD 5: World at War

    He should just buy a PS3 and not have to worry about it screwing up.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member imported_red_66's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2003
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: CoD 5: World at War

    I would buy a PS3 if I could afford it. But I could buy a 360 and nearly four games for what it would cost just for a PS3. I'm not a hardcore gamer and most of the games that I like they have for both 360 and PS3 so it would really do me no good to spend twice as much on a PS3. I understand that it is probably better, but for me it is not $200 better.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: CoD 5: World at War

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: red_66</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like i'm just going to have to get me a new 360 and find out for myself. </div></div>

    Have you tried calling Xbox support and seeing if they will fix it for you? If you are having red rings in all but the upper right hand corner then it is covered by an extended warranty on that part. They fixed mine for totally free, shipping and all.

    Go to Xbox Support Link and look over that. But I thought my Xbox would not be covered still but I called them and they told me they would send my shipping label and fix it no question asked. It's probably worth a call to save 200 bucks. </div></div>
    I've had it happen to me twice and they fixed it but i'm just going to get an elite probably seems like they fixed the problems of the 360 with this one
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •